What information will be needed for the application (and how it's kept private)?
Anything you submit over our website is 100 percent, fully secure. And we never, ever share it with anyone except by permission -- that is, if you're giving us information you want us to use to get you the best loan, we use that information to tell mortgage lenders about you and convince them to loan you money. In turn, those mortgage lenders are bound by federal law to keep your information secure.
Here is a list of the information mortgage lenders will use to consider your loan application.
- Social Security Number for borrower and co-borrower
- For the last two years, employment dates, addresses, salary plus current pay stubs or W-2 forms.
- Check and Savings Accounts and Certificates of Deposit, including location of bank accounts, account numbers and balances plus Stocks, Bonds, and Investment Accounts including description of stocks, bonds, etc. Last 3 months' statements or copies of stock certificates. We would also need a copy of the last quarter of any Retirement Plan
- Liabilities and Other Non-Mortgage Debt Creditors names, addresses, account numbers, monthly payments and balances (most of which we would get from a credit report).
- Other income information you may need
- If you're self-employed, two years tax returns, profit and loss statements, both company and personal if separate. Current balance sheet and profit and loss statement if more than two months into the new fiscal year.
- If you have income from: Commission Overtime Bonus Partnership Rental Property Trust Notes Receivable Interest/Dividends You'll need two years' personal federal tax returns.
- If divorced or separated Complete executed divorce decree and settlement agreement Payment history of alimony/child support over the past 24 months, if it is a financial obligation. If you choose to have this be considered as part of your income (you don't have to), be prepared to provide 12 months canceled checks or bank statements reflecting income deposits.
- If you own real estate, you need the names and address of all mortgage lenders for the past 24 months, account numbers, monthly payments and balances
- If you've sold your home but not closed, you need a copy of the sales contract.
- If you've sold your home, closed, and you will use the proceeds for your new down payment: A copy of the HUD-1 Uniform Settlement Statement.
- If you rent Name, address and phone number of landlords for the past 24 months.
- If you're buying a home you will need to furnish a purchase sales contract and all addenda with original signatures of buyer and seller.
- If a source of your down payment is a gift: you will need the name, address and relationship of donor. Gift funds will be verified in both the donor and recipient's accounts. Note: Not all loan programs allow gifts to be part of your down payment.
- For FHA Financing Evidence of Social Security Number and photo identification For VA Financing DD214 and Certificate of Eligibility
- For Construction/Perm Loan Signed construction with cost breakdown, builder plan and specifications
We don't "ask" for your business "WE EARN IT"