YOUR REVERSE MORTGAGE SPECIALISTS
RELEASING HOME EQUITY TO ENHANCE QUALITY OF LIFE
A reverse mortgage is a special type of mortgage for seniors where the mortgage payment is reversed in your favor - never make a payment of principal or interest on the reverse mortgage loan as long as you live in your home as your primary residence.
Reverse Mortgage Facts:
- Your lender makes payments to you.
- You live in your home and own it.
- There is no impact on your social security or Medicare benefits.
- You'll never owe more than what your home is worth.
- You must be 62 years or older to qualify.
To learn more contact our Reverse Mortgage Consultants today at 952-224-1600
“These materials are not from HUD or FHA and were not approved by HUD or a government agency.”
For more information from senior centers, please go to our resources page.
We don't "ask" for your business "WE EARN IT"